- Help us spread the word with sharing episodes and reviews on popular aggregators such as iTunes.
- Follow us on Twitter (we generally follow real people back), and retweet us from time to time. We retweet also.
- Become a panelist. We want new panelists all the time. Come over to our G+ participant's community and knock on the door. We let almost everyone in, and new panelists have priority. Even if you can't be on a panel, you can contribute to the discussion of what topics we will cover that week.
- The suggested monthly donation is $1 at Patreon. They make this easy for both of us. We don't want to be more than a little sliver of your charitable giving, though.
- Soon we'll have a Facebook page you can post on, and we already have a subreddit where we are happy to take listener comments, suggestions and critiques.
Monday, September 28, 2015
Our new Patreon Support platform
We have added a Patreon page for those listeners who want to help support this podcast with their spare change, similar to what we do for the Wow! Signal, except that this is a monthly - not per episode - pledge. Just to nag a bit, the best ways to support us are:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment